If you are looking for a Hulda Clark Zapper, this is it. The Dual Frequency Hulda Clark Zapper is the definitive Hulda Clark Zapper. Dr. Hulda Clark defines a zapper as a DC 9 volt battery operated square wave frequency generator with copper handle outputs that is a minimum 1/4 volt Positive Offset. Dr. Clark published two schematics for zappers, first the original 30 kHz Zapper, and later the low frequency 1 kHz Zapper to power North Pole Speaker, for use as a Food Zappicator, Pet Zappicator and a Toothbrush Zappicator. Our unit combines the convenience of having both frequencies in one unit. Flip the switch from 30 kHz to 1 kHz depending on your needs.
Follow all of the various zapping techniques published by Dr. Hulda Clark using the Frequency Generation Dual Frequency Hulda Clark Zapper:
- Basic Zapping with the original 30 kHz zapper with copper handles
- Attach a Zap Plate (sold separately) for Plate Zapping and Homeographic experiments
- Attach a North Pole Speaker Box (sold separately) to 1 kHz for Zappicating Food and Water or Pets
- Attach a Toothbrush Zappicator (sold separately) to 1 kHz for Tooth Zappicating *Do not use if you have metal tooth fillings.
The Frequency Generation Dual Frequency Hulda Clark Zapper is built to fulfill all of Dr. Clark's published zapper specifications, while adding features that make it easy for you to keep zapping.
- Unit produces a minimum 1/4 volt Positive Offset Square Wave at 1 kHz and 30 kHz using a 9 volt battery.
- The green LED turns red when battery is low.
- The battery snap is hard plastic, not soft vinyl that can rip after a few battery changes.
- Easy open battery door. No screwdriver needed to change battery.
- We offer a Risk-Free Guarantee on all of our units: 1 year satisfaction guarantee or your money back (shipping not included). Lifetime repair or replacement guarantee for the unit. Wear and tear on copper handles, cables and 9-volt battery are not covered by the guarantee.
The Frequency Generation Dual Frequency Hulda Clark Zapper Unit comes with a pair of copper handles, a pair of banana to alligator leads, a 9-volt battery and set-up instructions.
If you are pregnant or wearing an electronic pacemaker, please do not experiment with a Zapper.
How to Zap